A Privacy Statement is required by The Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 (“The Acts”) and Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services)(Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (“SI 336/2011”). This statement aims to fulfill that legal requirement.
This statement also aims to outline compliance with GDPR standards, effective 25th May 2018.
Purpose & Extent of Data Being Used
Data collected through this website are used for the following purposes:
- Contact form information such as that supplied in web forms on this website are used to receive communication from prospective clients and to establish conversations with these prospective clients. We use Mailchimp as our mailing list provider. This information typically includes an email address as well as other associated information. Mailchimp’s servers may be located outside the European Union. This data will not be shared with any third parties save for where the disclosure is required by Law. By providing this information to us, you acknowledge and consent that we may contact you from time to time regarding services and products we provide that we feel may be relevant to you. If you do not wish for your data to be retained, simply let us know at email@example.com and we will delete your data from our systems.
- We use WooCommerce as our e-commerce store, and Stripe for our store payment method. Information you provide through purchasing a subscription will be used by us for the purposes of processing your order.
- This website uses Google Analytics to better understand visitor behaviour. This website also uses the re-marketing features of this service. This includes data from Google’s signed-in users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account. For full terms and conditions please review Google’s link here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Users may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out Page. Also see Google Analytics Advertising Features Policy.
- This website uses Hubspot CRM as a customer relationship management tool in order to better understand visitor behaviour. Information regarding Hubspot cookies are available here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account/hubspot-cookie-security-and-privacy
- This website uses the Jetpack plugin to better understand visitor behaviour. For a full understanding of what this involves, please read their full guide to cookies, as well as how to delete or remove these if you so wish https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/
- This website is hosted with Bluehost https://www.bluehost.com/terms/privacy-policy
SPV Reporting Services Limited will never sell or rent your information to third-parties.
Any information collected through this website is used for the purposes stated above and will never be disclosed to third parties except where this has been clearly outlined. A general exception to this rule is where the disclosure is required by Law.
Right of Access
Under section 4 of the Acts a person has a right to be given a copy of his/her personal data, through a Subject Access Request. A Subject Access Request should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you have not received a response within 7 days it is possible that your email has been lost in a junk folder and you should instead try another contact option through the Contact page. The fee which will be charged for this is €6.35 and we will reply within 40 calendar days. The fee will be payable to our bank account (details supplied upon receipt of email) and identification will also have to be provided in order to verify the identity of the requesting user.
Once the fee and identification has been received by SPV Reporting Services Limited, we will provide a full and complete copy of all personal data that we have retained subject to the requirements of the law.
Right of rectification or erasure
Under section 6 of the Acts, a person has a right to have his/her personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or erased, if the company does not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data. We shall respond and comply with this within 40 calendar days of the receipt of such a request and no fee is to be charged for this. The contact options specified above should be used.
Cookies are used as indicated above. Please review the links provided in order to understand the use of these cookies and/or delete/block these cookies from your system.
SPV Reporting Services Limited takes our security responsibilities seriously, employing most appropriate physical and technical measures, including staff training and awareness and these measures are reviewed regularly. We use SSL certification to ensure encryption between you and our website where our domain is accessed with the https prefix.
Data shall not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained.
Complaint Resolution Mechanism
SPV Reporting Services Limited invites any user of this website who has a query regarding the processing of their data to contact us at email@example.com.